“Mothering Sunday is a holiday which was traditionally celebrated by Catholic and Protestant Christians in some parts of Europe. It falls on the fourth Sunday in Lent, exactly three weeks before Easter (For Orthodox Christians in Europe and elsewhere, the fourth Sunday in Lent remembers St. John of the Ladder (St. John Climacus)). Secularly, it became.. read more →
Fairtrade Fortnight kicked off on February 26th with the announcement of strong growth in spending by Irish consumers. Sales of Fairtrade products in Ireland grew from €273 million in 2016 to €342 million in 2017, an increase of 25%. Use your #checkoutfairtrade Hashtag in your social media posts and be sure to give Fairtrade Ireland.. read more →
We are a multi award winning artisan food brand supplying locally on a small scale with nationwide potential. We are ready to scale up and have secured the method to make that happen and are looking to fund this scale up via investment. The Business Our Award-winning Brand was founded in late 2011 when our.. read more →
Never miss out on new posts! Subscribe to TGFKC Monthly Blog Newsletter. Receive an email 1 once per month with all the blog postings! Completely spam free and private. Opt out at any time!
- 28 Feb 2018Mother’s Day March 11th, let us look after your special gift…..
- 26 Feb 2018Show Your Fairtrade Support……
- 14 Feb 2018Join our Award Winning Brand, become a Partner…..
- 29 Jan 2018We’re raising funds on Irish Investment Network. Check out our pitch!
- 15 Jan 2018Pancake Recipes for Pancake Tuesday, Feb 13th 2018!