The Irish Quality Food Awards recognise and celebrate the best in retail, wholesale and foodservice food and drink products available on the island of Ireland. The Q logo is a recognisable trademark representing the best in quality food and drink. The robust and transparent judging process is independently driven and ensures that you can have.. read more →
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi” “The Learn From Leaders movement believes leadership can be fostered throughout society by using the insights and stories of proven and everyday leaders among us. Whether you are a leader in your class, your work, your team,.. read more →
Throughout the year, The GFK Co. attends Market Fairs, Expo’s and Food Events all over Ireland & Abroad. Keep up-to-date with all forthcoming Foodstall Events. The Tralee Town Square Market is beginning June 28th and will be an every Thursday Market from 10am to 6pm with an array of Artisan Food Producers, Craft Stalls and.. read more →
Never miss out on new posts! Subscribe to TGFKC Monthly Blog Newsletter. Receive an email 1 once per month with all the blog postings! Completely spam free and private. Opt out at any time!
- 27 Jun 2018Doireann Barrett invited on Irish Quality Food Awards Judging Panel 2018
- 20 Jun 2018Doireann Barrett features as a leader in her field on Irish Website!
- 11 Jun 2018Catch us at Tralee Town Square Market every Thursday until August 16th….
- 31 May 2018Phase Two of the Three Phase Gluten Free Kitchen Company Project has begun!
- 17 May 201810% Off Gentleman’s Pride for Fathers Day, June 17th 2018