We are absolutely delighted to announce that our Soup and Bread is now available amongst our selection of cakes at Tralee’s newest Creative Space and Coffee Shop in Milk Market Lane at Madden’s Tralee.
Former Kerry Rose and Award Winning Designer Rebekah Wall opened Madden’s Milk Market Lane in May 2018, where she has created a space for small Irish Designers and Artisan Producers to display their work.
The premises is also a coffee shop where a Barista Coffee can be enjoyed in the stunning courtyard with a delicious cake, bowl of soup or light lunch option.
The Gluten Free Kitchen Company are thrilled to be supplying our Soup, Bread and Cake Options to Madden’s.
If you would like to stock any of our products do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a Cafe or Restaurant Outlet.
Never miss out on new posts! Subscribe to TGFKC Monthly Blog Newsletter. Receive an email 1 once per month with all the blog postings! Completely spam free and private. Opt out at any time!
- 30 Nov 2018Beat the Christmas Rush and Secure your Christmas Orders!
- 30 Nov 2018Please Vote for The Gluten Free Kitchen Company to win the Manor West Fair!
- 15 Nov 2018New Website Launching Early December!
- 31 Oct 2018Christmas Order Book now Open!
- 20 Oct 2018World Vegan Day November 1st, Get 18 Vegan Donuts for the price of 12!