As you are no doubt already aware, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into effect on 25th May 2018. Given the new EU regulations for personal data protection, we would like to confirm that you if you still wish to receive our newsletter.
We are currently holding your name, address, telephone number and email on our database. These details are retained solely for the purpose of keeping you informed of GF Kitchen Company topics and forthcoming events which may be of interest to you. Our database is not shared with any other 3rd party. Please see our privacy statement for more information. In summary it includes the following:
- We don’t sell your personal data to third parties
- We do make it easy for you to manage your information, you can change your communication preferences at any time using the subscription centre or unsubscribe links at the bottom of any email we send you.
- We do use data to give you the best experience with The Gluten Free Kitchen Company, for example to ensure information we share is relevant, useful and timely.
If you would like to continue to receive our newsletters and you are happy to remain on our database, no further action is required. However, it is important that you keep us informed of any changes to your contact details to help ensure that the information we hold on our database is accurate and up-to-date.
If you would like to opt out of receiving our newsletters, please unsubscribe at any time.
Many thanks and we look forward to you continuing with us on our journey to creating our Food & Wellness Brand.
The Gluten Free Kitchen Company,
Multi Award Winning Food & Wellness Brand.
Never miss out on new posts! Subscribe to TGFKC Monthly Blog Newsletter. Receive an email 1 once per month with all the blog postings! Completely spam free and private. Opt out at any time!
- 25 Jul 2018New Look Website coming soon!
- 14 Jul 2018New Aloe Tetra Packs in the Original, Peaches and Berry Nectar..
- 07 Jul 2018Tickets now on Sale for Charity BBQ Fundraiser…
- 27 Jun 2018Doireann Barrett invited on Irish Quality Food Awards Judging Panel 2018
- 20 Jun 2018Doireann Barrett features as a leader in her field on Irish Website!